We might be biased but we think an Oddbox makes a great gift!
While we are no longer able to offer gift cards this doesn’t mean you can’t surprise friends or family with the gift of rescued produce this year.
All you have to do is follow the steps below to add a temporary additional subscription for gifting:
- Log in to your account and navigate to the ‘Manage Box’ page.
- Under your ‘Next Scheduled Delivery’, there is the option to ‘Add a New Box’.
- Click ‘Select Box’ to choose the box type and frequency you'd like.
- Enter the delivery details of the person you’d like to send the box to and be sure to include any delivery instructions and exclusions for this order.
- Once the gifted box/boxes have arrived you can cancel the extra subscription without affecting your own personal order.
Please bear in mind that delivery dates are determined by postcode so whoever you're gifting to might fall on a different day to you. This will be made clear as you set up the new subscription. Some delivery days may change over the festive period but this will be updated on your account and you can check this on our Will my cut off and billing time change over the holiday period?
If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch with our Customer Happiness Team.